1 Can strawberry pie filling (you can cut up or mash the strawberry pie filling if you wish – and can save some for garnish on top of the cake. You will need to measure about 1-1/2 cups of strawberry pie filling for the cake mixture)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix ingredients in order.
3. Bake in bundt pan 45 minutes or until done in the middle.
1 Cup powdered sugar
A little milk (about 2 tablespoons)
1. Add a little milk (not too much) to powdered sugar to thin.
2. Drizzle over top of cake after it cools.