PEANUT BUTTER STRIPED DELIGHT
1. Place cookies in food processor to form fine crumbs.
35 chocolate Oreo sandwich cookies
7 tablespoons butter, melted
2. Transfer to medium bowl. Add butter and mix well.
3. Press firmly onto bottom of 9 inch by 13 inch dish.
4. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
1/4 cup sugar
1 package (8 oz) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons cold milk
1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, divided into halves
1. Beat cream cheese with sugar.
2. Add 2 tablespoons milk. Mix with mixer.
3. Add half the whipped topping and spread evenly over cookie crust.
1. Pour 3 cups milk into large bowl and add pudding mix.
3 cups cold milk
2 packages (4 serving size ea.) Jello Instant pudding and pie filling
1/3 cup peanut butter
2. Beat with whisk until blended. Add peanut butter until smooth.
3. Pour over cream cheese. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
4. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into squares and serve.
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering