1 Small can sliced peaches and all the juice (You can cut up or mash the peaches if you wish – and can save several for garnish on top of the cake. If you use a bigger can to save out some of the peaches then you will measure about 1-1/2 cups of peaches and juice for the cake mixture)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix ingredients in order.
3. Bake in bundt pan 45 minutes or until done in the middle.
1 Cup powdered sugar
A little milk (about 2 tablespoons)
1. Add a little milk (not too much) to powdered sugar to thin.
2. Drizzle over top of cake after it cools.