ORANGE PORK LOIN
1 - 3 Lb. pork loin roast
1/4 Cup cracked pepper
I Jar orange marmalade
1 Teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 Cup spicy mustard
- Place pork roast on baking rack with the fat side up.
- Squeeze cut lemon over the top.
- Coat the pork roast with the 1/4 cup cracked pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Remove from the oven. Cover with foil, and let the roast rest.
- In a small bowl mix marmalade, garlic, and spicy mustard together. Place
mixture over the partly cooked pork roast.
- Return to the oven; continue to bake until tender (about one hour or more).
Serves 4 - 6
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering