4 cans Hungry Jack Biscuits
1/2 cup white sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 sticks butter, melted
1-1/2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In second bowl mix butter, brown sugar, and pecans.
- Butter bundt pan. Pour half the butter, pecan, and brown sugar
mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Cut each biscuit from 2 of the cans into fourths. Coat biscuits
with 1/2 of the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place coated biscuits on top of the sugar/butter/pecan mixture.
- Repeat the above layers using the rest of the biscuits and butter,
pecan, and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering