1. Blend together in food processor
3 packages (8 oz ea.) cream cheese, softened
7 ounces of Feta cheese, crumbled
1-1/4 teaspoon teaspoon dried oregano
2 cloves garlic, minced
Ground black pepper to taste
1 jar (7 oz) sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil but drained well
1/4 cup basil pesto
Parsley for garnish
1. Line mold with plastic wrap.
2. Layer half the pesto, tomato, and pine nut mixture into the mold.
3. Layer half the cream cheese mixture into the mold.
4. Layer the rest of the pesto, tomato, and pine nut mixture into the mold.
5. Layer the rest of the cream cheese mixture into the mold.
6. Chill overnight. Remove from mold, topside on the bottom.
7. Garnish with parsley. Serve with wheat crackers.
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering