SPICY HOT SPINACH DIP
Two 12-oz. boxes of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
Two 8-oz. packages cream cheese
1 Small onion, chopped
Two 10-oz cans of Mild Diced Ro-Tel
8-oz. Grated Monterey Jack cheese
4- oz. Grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Garlic salt
1 teaspoon Red pepper
1 teaspoon Cumin
Serves 8 to 10 Guests.
- Drain thawed spinach and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, mix together spinach and all other ingredients.
- Pour into a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degree for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering