1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butter. Stir until smooth.
2. Remove from heat. Add sugar.
3. Add eggs one at a time while stirring. Stir in vanilla.
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped nuts
1. In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. Blend all the chocolate mixture with the flour mixture, adding nuts last.
3. Pour into greased 9 inch by 13 inch baking pan.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Let cool. Apply frosting.