HAM & CHEESE PINWHEEL ROLL-UP
Two 8-oz blocks of cream cheese
One 16-oz Package of Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
One Package of Spring Mix Salad
One 8-oz package shredded spice cheese
One package flour tortillas that contains at least 6 to 10
One 8-oz package smoked sliced ham
Makes 6 to 8 pinwheels. Serves 8 to 10 guests
- Mix all together the Softened cream cheese and the Ranch Seasoning mix.
- Place the flour tortilla flat and now begin to build your layers.
- Spread a portion of the ranch seasoning mixture.
- Then place a portion of the shredded spicy cheese.
- Next place a portion of the spring mix salad.
- Then place four slices of the smoked ham as the last layer.
- Roll the tortilla up and seal it at the edge with a small portion of the ranch cream cheese.
- Chill for one hour, then cut into slices.
- You can serve your ham and cheese pinwheel roll-ups with salsa.
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering