DUTCH CHOCOLATE LAYERED TRIFLE
One 16.5-oz. box of brownie mix (follow directions on the box)
One 3.9-oz. box of chocolate flavored instant pudding and pie filling (follow directions on the box)
One 8-oz. bag of Nestle Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
One 8-oz. container of Cool Whip
You will need a bowl that will hold one to two layers of trifle mix.
Serves 8 to 10 Guests.
- Break up your brownies and place half of them on the bottom of the bowl.
- Place half of the pudding mix on top of the brownies.
- Place half of the chocolate morsels on the pudding.
- Place half of the Cool Whip on top of the morsels.
- Repeat these 4 steps with a second layer. Save a few chocolate chip morsels to put on top of the final layer of Cool Whip. This will be the top layer. The morsels will be a nice garnish for the top.
- Place in refrigerator to chill before serving.
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering