1 cup Reese's peanut butter chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2-1/4 cups white sugar
1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow cream
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup butter
1-1/4 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In saucepan over low heat, mix together sugar, marshmallow cream, evaporated milk,
and butter, stirring until it boils for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour half this mixture over a bowl containing the peanut butter chips. Stir until melted.
- Pour the other half over a bowl containing the chocolate chips. Stir until melted.
- Layer both mixtures into a pan lined with foil.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and serve.