STUFFED CORNISH HEN WITH RICE
1. Cook rice until light and fluffy. Mix with other ingredients for stuffing
1 lb. Cornish Hen (I have my butcher de-bone the hen.)
1 cup long-grained rice
2 cups French onion soup
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons slivered almonds
2 tablespoons diced parsley
2. Lay hen flat. Salt and pepper inside.
3. Stuff and sew closed completely.
4. Place in baking dish stitched side down.
5. Cover and bake in 350 degree oven 1 hour.
6. Uncover, baste and continue to roast for 15 minutes or until brown on top.
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering