4 packages (8 oz ea.) cream cheese
1 package (6 oz) Feta cheese
1/4 cup bacon bits
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1/4 cup sliced almonds
Cavenders, added to taste
- MIx together cream cheese and cavenders.
- Place a sprinkle of Feta cheese, chopped green onions, sliced almonds,
and bacon bits
in the mold of your choice.
- Patty out a small layer of the mixed cream cheese and place on top of the
ingredients in the mold.
- Repeat these layers until you have no more ingredirnts left.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow form to set up.
- When ready pop it out, place on a garnished tray and serve with mixed crackers.
Serves 8 - 10
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering