1. Place Boston butt in pan. Rub all dry seasonings on it and button.
10 pound Boston butt
1/4 cup Kosher salt
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup seasoned rub
Salt, sugar, paprika, chili powder, dried onion, garlic powder,
other spices to make your own taste
1 medium onion, sliced
1 12-ounce bottle of beer
2. Make small incisions on top to let seasoning spread through meat while cooking.
3. Open beer and pour over top.
4. Cover with foil and cook at 275 degrees for 5 hours.
5. While hot pull meat off bone. This will make pull meat for barbeque.
6. Serve with BBQ mixed or on the side.
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering