1 can (8-oz) refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1 package (3-oz) cream cheese, softened
5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 teaspoon milk
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll Crescents and separate into 4 rectangles. Press to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese, bacon, minced onion, and milk until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly on rectangles. Roll up "jellyroll" fashion, starting
at the long side. Press to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices, place on cookie sheet, sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Serve warm.
Jo's Personal Touch and Catering